Friday, February 15, 2019

Chain letter, no repercussion, just ignore

I remembered during my school days, friends literally writing hundreds of chain letters and sending to their friends and other targets by post. At the same time receiving equal numbers and than this become never ending affairs.

Today, still this trend is continuing if not blasting through various social medias and people are made victims and fools. I do receive frequently and I just laughed it off.

Ironically over this long period of volleying chain letter business, no one has ever given an advice to tackle this pressing issue. 

Fortunately His Eminence Namgyal Dawa Rinpoche's message on chain letters will now burry down this nonsense forever.
I quote Rinpoche’s message below:

"Please don't send me Chain Letter messages. 
Trust me, you won't die, and no you won't find true love and definitely you are not going to become rich, you are just being emotionally manipulated.
I HAVEN'T FORWARDED ANY CHAIN LETTER SINCE THE 90'S AND I'M STILL ALIVE AND WELL. IF THE LETTERS WERE TRUE, I SHOULD HAVE DIED A HUNDRED TIMES OVER BY NOW, AND RICHER THAN BILL GATES, WITH OVER 100 LOVERS.
All it does is perpetuate FEAR, SUPERSTITION and if you are taken in by the message then you tend to become a easy victim of Fraud of various kinds."

So, please share this important message and let our friends who are troubled by chain messages be free from emotional disturbances.
Hope you got the message and now just laugh it off.


Geney Domtsangpa.

All babies born in Thimphu, especially at Jigme Dorji Wangchuck Referral Hospital, are cared for by the local deity Domtsangpa, who resides ...