Sunday, March 29, 2020

Recite Vajrasattva mantra and stay without accumulating negative karma

Recitation of Vajrasattva Mantra is very important before you go to bed each night. The essence is to prevent whatever negative karma you have created that day from multiplying. 

If this simple purification method is not done than your negative karma will keep doubling and re-doubling day by day, week by week, month by month, and year by year up to the end of your life and even one day’s negative karma will become as huge and heavy as a mountain—in time, even one atom of unpurified negative karma can swell to the size of the Earth.

Therefore, please recite Vajrasattva mantra (100 syllable) at least twenty-one times every day in order to keep purifying your negative karma and prevent it from multiplying.


The Mantra

ཨོཾ་བཛྲ་སཏྭ་ས་མ་ཡ༔ མ་ནུ་པཱ་ལ་ཡ༔ བཛྲ་སཏྭ་ཏྭེ་ནོ་པ་ཏིཥྛ་དྲྀ་ཌྷོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔ སུ་ཏོ་ཥྱོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔ སུ་པོ་ཥྱོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔ ཨ་ནུ་རཀྟོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔ སརྦ་སིདྡྷི་མྨེ་པྲ་ཡཙྪ༔ སརྦ་ཀརྨ་སུ་ཙ་མེ༔ ཙིཏྟཾ་ཤྲེ་ཡཾཿ ཀུ་རུ་ཧཱུྂ༔ ཧ་ཧ་ཧ་ཧ་ཧོཿ  བྷ་ག་ཝཱན༔ སརྦ་ཏ་ཐཱ་ག་ཏ་བཛྲ་མཱ་མེ་མུཉྩ་ བཛྲཱི་བྷ་ཝ་མ་ཧཱ་ས་མ་ཡ་སཏྭ་ཨཱཿ
om benza sato samaya | manupalaya | benza sato tenopa tishta dridho mé bhava | sutokhayo mé bhava | supokhayo mé bhava | anurakto mé bhava | sarva siddhi mé prayaccha | sarva karma su tsa mé | tsittam shreyang | kuru hung | ha ha ha ha ho | bhagavan | sarva tatagata benza ma mé muntsa benzi bhava maha samaya sato ah

The following is the translation of the Hundred Syllable Mantra 
ཨོཾ
(om)
Om is the supreme expression of praise. 

བཛྲ་སཏྭ་ས་མ་ཡ༔ མ་ནུ་པཱ་ལ་ཡ༔ བཛྲ་སཏྭ
(vajrasattva samaya manupalaya vajrasattva)
Vajrasattva, make sure your samaya remains intact. 

ཏྭེ་ནོ་པ་ཏིཥྛ་དྲྀ་ཌྷོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔ སུ་ཏོ་ཥྱོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔
(tenopa tishtha dridho me bhawa sutokhayo me bhawa)
And be steadfast in your care of me. Grant me unqualified contentment. 

སུ་པོ་ཥྱོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔ ཨ་ནུ་རཀྟོ་མེ་བྷ་ཝ༔ 
(supokhayo me bhawa anurakto me bhawa)
Enhance all that is worthwhile within me. Look after me. 

སརྦ་སིདྡྷི་མྨེ་པྲ་ཡཙྪ༔ སརྦ་ཀརྨ་སུ་ཙ་མེ༔
(sarwa siddhi me prayaccha sarwa karma su tsa me)
Grant me all the accomplishments, And in everything I do 

ཙིཏྟཾ་ཤྲེ་ཡཾཿ  ཀུ་རུ་ཧཱུྂ༔ 
(tsittam shreyang kuru hung)
Ensure my mind is always virtuous! The syllable Hung is Vajrasattva's wisdom mind. 

ཧ་ཧ་ཧ་ཧ་ཧོཿ 
(ha ha ha ha ho)
‘Ha ha ha ha’ represent the four immeasurables, the four What joy! empowerments, the four joys, and the four kayas. 

བྷ་ག་ཝཱན༔ སརྦ་ཏ་ཐཱ་ག་ཏ་བཛྲ་མཱ་མེ་མུཉྩ་
(bhagawan sarwa tathagata vajra ma me muñca)
“Blessed One, you who embody all the tathagatas, Vajra, never abandon me! 

བཛྲཱི་བྷ་ཝ་མ་ཧཱ་ས་མ་ཡ་སཏྭ་
(vajri bhawa maha samayasattva)
Grant me the realization of 'vajra nature'! Great embodiment of all samayas, 

ཨཱཿ
(a)
I am one with you.” 

Stay without accumulating NEGATIVE KARMA

Geney Domtsangpa.

All babies born in Thimphu, especially at Jigme Dorji Wangchuck Referral Hospital, are cared for by the local deity Domtsangpa, who resides ...